Staying Plugged In
Best way to energize an appliance is to plug it in to a power source.
Best way to energize your LiveSmart 360 business is to get plugged in and to stay plugged in to the information sources that will keep you informed and excited about how to succeed in your “Business in a Box”.
If you are reading this, it is because you have found your way to the LiveSmart360News.com news source. It may be because you happened on us or you clicked here from an 360 eNEWS update.
However it happened, here is an easy way to stay plugged in to what is going on at LiveSmart 360.
Go to LiveSmart360News.com.
In the upper right hand corner, see the social media icons that look like this.
One at a time, click on each of them and follow the simple instructions that show up. This will connect you to instant updates anytime something newsworthy happens at LiveSmart 360.
By subscribing to YouTube.com/LiveSmart360, you will be notified anytime we put up another valuable LiveSmart 360 video.
“Liking” us on Facebook will get you a notification of new posts and can even open up special savings and promotions that won’t show up anywhere else.
Following us on Twitter can also be beneficial.
And of course, the last icon on the far right gives you the opportunity of getting an RSS feed on your cell phone or computer anytime something hits the news site.
All of these are not only good for you directly in your LiveSmart 360 business, but they also provide great links to information and inspiration for your prospects as you build your team.
- Della Leake: Losing Weight With Manna 360!
- Bob Burton’s Proof – Manna 360™ and ZorbMax™ DO Make a Visible Difference!
- Gold Member Ken Turbow Qualifies For a New Lexus LS460!
- Actor Ernie Hudson is Taking the Results of Manna 360 on Stage
- LiveSmart 360 is Preparing For The Full Launch of Manna 360 and Manna Slim
- Exciting Video Testimonials About Manna 360 and the LiveSmart 360 Lifestyle
- Is it 2 years already?
- Free 360 PSP+? Are we Serious?
- We’ve Sweetened the Pot!
- Any happening can be an “event”. And some events can turn out to be REALLY BIG.
- There’s a NEW GAME in town!
- Weekly Call Schedule — March 18-24, 2013
- Can Manna 360™ Make a Noticeable Difference? You Decide!
- LiveSmart 360 Vision Call — Sunday, 03-10-2013 — March Madness and Other Insanely Exciting News
- Dr. Eda Tong: Product Training Call, 03-08-2013 – “Weight Smart Combo Pack” & More
- What is worth its weight in Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Diamonds?
- LiveSmart 360 Anounces STAR-Maker Winners
- Check out the LiveSmart360.com website, and see what we’ve done for you lately.
- Weekly Call Schedule — March 11-17, 2013
- Cheap as “Junk Food” Is, It’s Crazy Expensive to Be Overweight.
- LiveSmart 360
- Personal Development
- Mark McCool CEO
- Nutritional Information
- Dr. Derrick DeSilva
- 360 Zip Chews
- Awards and Recognition
- Contests and Promotions
- Conference Calls
- Rank Qualifications and Benefits
- Blessing Bonus
- Manna 360
- Manna Slim
- 360 Product Training
- 360 BusinessTraining
- Press Releases
- Personal Development By Jack Zufelt