Great Free Tool to Help You Share LiveSmart 360 Articles
What’s the simplest, quickest way to make use of a great article or email that you know would be just the thing to help move somebody along the decision making process?
Most of us have mastered the cut and paste of links into our emails. But we also know that that can sometimes seem impersonal, and.some folks are reluctant to take the time to go to a linked website. But a forwarded article will get read most of the time either out of courtesy or curiosity.
And, sometimes, you want to be able to download a hard copy to re-read yourself or to pass along. But how?
It’s true that your web browser has a print function. Yet the sloppy job it does of printing out what looked so good on the screen can be frustrating and embarrassing. Margins get funny. Images get put in strange places. It looks far less than professional.
Many of our Team Leaders, like Bob Burton in Sarasota, painstakingly copy and paste text and pictures from LiveSmart360news.com (your best source for up-to-date news related to all things LiveSmart 360) to create handouts or .doc forwards. That gets the job done, but it takes a lot of extra time and work. And there may be compatibility issues if the recipient doesn’t have the latest version of Microsoft Word®.
What if there were a method that worked almost as quickly and easily as “Point-Click-Share”?
Guess what! There IS. It’s quick, simple, and it’s FREE!
Click the link to go to the site that offers a program called “CutePDFWriter”. (This was formerly available as “CutePdf” and has been used and enjoyed by millions.)
Look for the box in the upper left hand corner called “CutePDF Products”.
Just below it, click the link to the “Free Download”.
Scroll down to the “Save Link As” menu and allow the program to download to your computer.
When the download is complete, click on the executable button and then follow the short prompts to install CutePDF Writer to your computer’s hard drive.
Unlike most programs, there is no icon on your desk top or shortcut to any program to activate it.
CutePDFWriter will show up as a printer option in the “Printers” section of your Control Panel.
You can activate it just as you would any printer at anytime you need it.
Instead of printing out a copy to a physical printer, it will take whatever document, article, picture, website, email, etc., and convert it into a .pdf file . . .
. . . to be saved wherever you select on your computer.
From there, you can then send that file electronically to anyone you choose.
With your articles, documents, texts, emails, etc., converted to .pdfs, you can make use of the opportunity to share them widely and often.
*Someone who does not have the latest version of Adobe Reader can obtain it for free by clicking here.
It will automatically make available the Reader edition you need for your particular computer’s Operating System.
Look closely. You may wish to disable the free McAfee Security Scan by clicking and thereby unchecking the provided box.)
- Della Leake: Losing Weight With Manna 360!
- Bob Burton’s Proof – Manna 360™ and ZorbMax™ DO Make a Visible Difference!
- Gold Member Ken Turbow Qualifies For a New Lexus LS460!
- Actor Ernie Hudson is Taking the Results of Manna 360 on Stage
- LiveSmart 360 is Preparing For The Full Launch of Manna 360 and Manna Slim
- Exciting Video Testimonials About Manna 360 and the LiveSmart 360 Lifestyle
- Is it 2 years already?
- Free 360 PSP+? Are we Serious?
- We’ve Sweetened the Pot!
- Any happening can be an “event”. And some events can turn out to be REALLY BIG.
- There’s a NEW GAME in town!
- Weekly Call Schedule — March 18-24, 2013
- Can Manna 360™ Make a Noticeable Difference? You Decide!
- LiveSmart 360 Vision Call — Sunday, 03-10-2013 — March Madness and Other Insanely Exciting News
- Dr. Eda Tong: Product Training Call, 03-08-2013 – “Weight Smart Combo Pack” & More
- What is worth its weight in Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Diamonds?
- LiveSmart 360 Anounces STAR-Maker Winners
- Check out the LiveSmart360.com website, and see what we’ve done for you lately.
- Weekly Call Schedule — March 11-17, 2013
- Cheap as “Junk Food” Is, It’s Crazy Expensive to Be Overweight.
- LiveSmart 360
- Personal Development
- Mark McCool CEO
- Nutritional Information
- Dr. Derrick DeSilva
- 360 Zip Chews
- Awards and Recognition
- Contests and Promotions
- Conference Calls
- Rank Qualifications and Benefits
- Blessing Bonus
- Manna 360
- Manna Slim
- 360 Product Training
- 360 BusinessTraining
- Press Releases
- Personal Development By Jack Zufelt