LiveSmart 360 Helps You Live Smarter with Real Nutritional Information
Is it possible that somewhere along the line somebody lied to us? Is it possible that the demonizing of saturated fat has been based upon misinformation and perhaps some dirty politics along the way? Is it possible that, in the process, our modern “politically correct” diet may be putting our health at risk? Consider.
You’ve heard the saying, “Tell a lie often enough, and people will regard it as the truth”? Evidence suggests that this is exactly what has happened regarding the health benefits of saturated fats.
Back in the fifties and into the sixties, the grossly incomplete or selective research of one individual led to the hypothesis that saturated fats were responsible for heart disease and numerous other body ills. The data was flawed in at least two ways.
First, while Pacific Rim countries and people groups rely heavily upon coconuts – rich in saturated fats – for some 60% of their diets, the researcher decided to look at the health of only one Pacific island nation group when twenty-two such groups had information that was well accessible at the time. So his conclusions were based upon a narrow set of data to start with. M-m-m-m.
Second, he looked at the effects of hydrogenated coconut oil, an extremely different manipulated product than natural coconut oil, and lumped the two together as if they were the same product having the same effects. Really?
True enough, the hydrogenated oil in his study was rich in saturated fats. But the hydrogenation process converts naturally-occurring saturated fat oil into one heavily laden with trans fats.
Trans fats do not typically occur in nature under normal conditions. They start as naturally occurring fats that have been altered by a heat and chemical processes (which was originally a patented process to improve the look of vegetable oils at room temperature).
Hydrogenation physically rearranges the molecular structure of oils into something totally unnatural. (The “trans” means that certain atoms have been broken out of their natural chain and put somewhere else in the molecule. It’s like changing the position of your fingers on a piano chord. What you get is a completely different chord.)
While hydrogenated oils may store better and perhaps look more attractive for marketing purposes, they are substances that our bodies cannot properly use and defend against. In fact, saturated fats that have been artificially turned into trans fats become very aggressive free radicals. So, it should be no surprise that trans fats contribute greatly to heart disease and a host of other degenerative conditions.
But the “conclusion” of the flawed research was that the real culprit was the saturatedfats. Because coconuts are so naturally high in saturated fats (60%), the coconut was held to be unhealthy. Over the years since, saturated fats have been shunned by all the “experts” who repeated what was, in essence, a lie. And this lie suspiciously got parroted by those selling margarine (rich in trans fat) as a substitute for the improperly villainized butter (because of its saturated fat content).
Actually, the truth is exactly the opposite, and a tidal wave of mounting evidence is revealing how badly this misinformation has been hurting us.
Turns out, our bodies need saturated fats not just to function and survive, but also to fight off many of the degenerative diseases the flawed science (and trans fats) actually exacerbate. And, ironically, just about the most effective of the saturated fats just so happens to be in coconut oil.
LiveSmart 360 exists to help you “Live Life Better”. That starts with being smart about your diet and health. Go back and check out the article we posted about the amazing health enhancing benefits of one of the most perfect foods found in nature – the oil from naturally grown and processed coconuts. And don’t be surprised to learn that coconut oil is one of the ingredients in our revolutionary flagship product, Manna 360™.
To be continued
- Della Leake: Losing Weight With Manna 360!
- Bob Burton’s Proof – Manna 360™ and ZorbMax™ DO Make a Visible Difference!
- Gold Member Ken Turbow Qualifies For a New Lexus LS460!
- Actor Ernie Hudson is Taking the Results of Manna 360 on Stage
- LiveSmart 360 is Preparing For The Full Launch of Manna 360 and Manna Slim
- Exciting Video Testimonials About Manna 360 and the LiveSmart 360 Lifestyle
- Is it 2 years already?
- Free 360 PSP+? Are we Serious?
- We’ve Sweetened the Pot!
- Any happening can be an “event”. And some events can turn out to be REALLY BIG.
- There’s a NEW GAME in town!
- Weekly Call Schedule — March 18-24, 2013
- Can Manna 360™ Make a Noticeable Difference? You Decide!
- LiveSmart 360 Vision Call — Sunday, 03-10-2013 — March Madness and Other Insanely Exciting News
- Dr. Eda Tong: Product Training Call, 03-08-2013 – “Weight Smart Combo Pack” & More
- What is worth its weight in Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Diamonds?
- LiveSmart 360 Anounces STAR-Maker Winners
- Check out the LiveSmart360.com website, and see what we’ve done for you lately.
- Weekly Call Schedule — March 11-17, 2013
- Cheap as “Junk Food” Is, It’s Crazy Expensive to Be Overweight.
- LiveSmart 360
- Personal Development
- Mark McCool CEO
- Nutritional Information
- Dr. Derrick DeSilva
- 360 Zip Chews
- Awards and Recognition
- Contests and Promotions
- Conference Calls
- Rank Qualifications and Benefits
- Blessing Bonus
- Manna 360
- Manna Slim
- 360 Product Training
- 360 BusinessTraining
- Press Releases
- Personal Development By Jack Zufelt