Actor Ernie Hudson is Taking the Results of Manna 360 on Stage
Suppose you were preparing for the role of a lifetime in just three months. Suppose, too, that in order to fit into and be fit for the part, you had to lose thirty pounds and seriously “cut” or “buff out” the rest? Sound like a challenge? It is.
That is exactly what Ernie Hudson, star of stage, screen, and television is facing. His deadline is March 6, 2012, when he will be starring in a live one man stage show that he is writing and producing around essentially the same character, the performance of which, took him to Hollywood at the beginning of his career.
Most of us have seen the movie or play, “The Great White Hope”. In one screen version, James Earl Jones played “Jack Jefferson”, a fictionalized version of the real man behind the story. In fact, the script took such dramatic liberties with the actual people and events that the character’s name could only be similar to the real man. In a stage production of that script back in the 70′s, Mr. Hudson played the lead, and that’s what came to the attention of the entertainment industry.
Only this time, Mr. Hudson has done the research and learned a great deal about the actual Jack Johnson and believes the real story deserves to be told. Perhaps as an accommodation to his own age (he’s 66, just two years younger than Mr. Johnson was at his passing) and also from a dramatic perspective, the show Mr. Hudson is writing will be from the viewpoint of an older Jack Johnson as he looks back over his life.
Notwithstanding, neither the character nor the actor want to be portrayed as old and out of shape. Ernie’s mission is to look and act as though he could have been the one-time reigning world heavyweight champion. He must present a commanding presence. And, in the words of an acting coach early in his years, his performance must “dazzle”.
While his genetics work in his favor, and he always looks like he is fit, the reality is that, along with presenting a believable physique, he must be able to keep up the unflagging pace of the performance and project a very strong energy both physically and vocally throughout the entire two hours he’s in front of the audience. Sounds good on paper. But how?
In the early stages of his own “extreme makeover”, his long term trainer and friend so mercilessly worked him that most of the time outside the gym Mr. Hudson slept. So much for coffee, which demanded more and more consumption while delivering less and less “juice”.
Manna 360 to the rescue!
Ernie had met Mark and Jeanine McCool, founders of LiveSmart 360, at the Emmy event in Los Angeles some months back [see photo above]. So Ernie was sent some early product samples of the Manna 360 all-in-one, all natural, complete nutrition, whole food meal replacement and weight loss shake with the delicious royal vanilla flavor and no artificial ingredients.
Knowing that he was to mix the shake powder in a liquid, Ernie blended the shake with the orange juice he drank every morning. The taste was great. But what really impressed him was the energy he almost immediately began to enjoy, even in the midst of those horrific workouts everyday. And, of course, the pounds are coming off.
This is what he wrote to Mark McCool.
I absolutely love this product. Thank you so much for following up and getting it to me. How do I get more? Free is always good, but where can I find it? I’d like to recommend it to a lot of my friends. Let me know if you’d like a testimony from me or need a spokesperson. I’m just saying I love it.
Ernie also has noticed that his skin tone is improving. Pretty amazing results for just a shake. But then, Manna 360 is anything else but “just a shake”. There’s not anything else like it in the world.
He has agreed to keep us up to speed with his progress in the training and weight loss and in the staging of his show. Both are going to be well worth watching. For now, you can check him out here.
- Della Leake: Losing Weight With Manna 360!
- Bob Burton’s Proof – Manna 360™ and ZorbMax™ DO Make a Visible Difference!
- Gold Member Ken Turbow Qualifies For a New Lexus LS460!
- Actor Ernie Hudson is Taking the Results of Manna 360 on Stage
- LiveSmart 360 is Preparing For The Full Launch of Manna 360 and Manna Slim
- Exciting Video Testimonials About Manna 360 and the LiveSmart 360 Lifestyle
- Is it 2 years already?
- Free 360 PSP+? Are we Serious?
- We’ve Sweetened the Pot!
- Any happening can be an “event”. And some events can turn out to be REALLY BIG.
- There’s a NEW GAME in town!
- Weekly Call Schedule — March 18-24, 2013
- Can Manna 360™ Make a Noticeable Difference? You Decide!
- LiveSmart 360 Vision Call — Sunday, 03-10-2013 — March Madness and Other Insanely Exciting News
- Dr. Eda Tong: Product Training Call, 03-08-2013 – “Weight Smart Combo Pack” & More
- What is worth its weight in Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Diamonds?
- LiveSmart 360 Anounces STAR-Maker Winners
- Check out the LiveSmart360.com website, and see what we’ve done for you lately.
- Weekly Call Schedule — March 11-17, 2013
- Cheap as “Junk Food” Is, It’s Crazy Expensive to Be Overweight.
- LiveSmart 360
- Personal Development
- Mark McCool CEO
- Nutritional Information
- Dr. Derrick DeSilva
- 360 Zip Chews
- Awards and Recognition
- Contests and Promotions
- Conference Calls
- Rank Qualifications and Benefits
- Blessing Bonus
- Manna 360
- Manna Slim
- 360 Product Training
- 360 BusinessTraining
- Press Releases
- Personal Development By Jack Zufelt